OpenTempo provides a staff scheduling and workforce management solution designed specifically for the needs of large medical practices. From hospitals to private practices, academic medical centers to large IDNs, OpenTempo can give you the control you need over your staff scheduling.
We work with all medical specialties to provide automated staff scheduling, rapid request processing, time and attendance, residency management, real-time business analytics, and instant access via mobile device.
OpenTempo provides a large – and measurable – return on your investment. In addition to time savings, our clients see substantial cost reductions, giving returns on investment of 200-800%.
The Practice Management System You Need
With OpenTempo, you will be able to staff even the most complicated schedule with ease. You will be able to build your daily and call schedules faster, while managing multiple rooms, locations, and cases simultaneously. You will find yourself processing swaps and requests for time off effortlessly, and will be able to integrate time tracking with payroll. You will also get a complete business intelligence system, with over 65 built-in reports. Academic medical centers can even use OpenTempo to track resident rotation history, prerequisites, and credentialing.
With OpenTempo, you will be able to …
- Build your schedules automatically – and free up time for other projects.
- Use less-costly administrative staff to build schedules – and let providers get back to their patients.
- Analyze every aspect of your staffing models and time tracking - with 65 built-in business intelligence reports.
- Adapt your scheduling as your practice grows – for efficient change management.
- And view your schedules on any smartphone or tablet.
Research Your Investment Healthcare scheduling software is a major investment for your practice. You will be using it every day and relying on … Read more.
OpenTempo Reduces Schedule Build Time from 80 to 8 Hours/Month "OpenTempo has massively reduced our turnaround time on processing requests, and we no … Read more.