Who We Are
OpenTempo is a cloud-based SaaS company that makes workforce management solutions for healthcare organizations.
We work with top hospitals and medical practices across the United States and Canada – like Massachusetts General, Vanderbilt University Medical Center and MD Anderson Cancer Center – and we are growing fast.
In 2013, we tripled in size. In 2014, we increased our staff by another 40% – and we’re not done yet! Building a solid team is as important to us as building a solid customer base. We are based in the fast-growing tech hub of Williston, Vermont and offer very competitive compensation packages, including medical, dental, disability insurance and a flexible work schedule.
We are looking for self-reliant people who believe in hard work and have a commitment to stellar customer service. We place a high value on critical thinking and the courage needed to move past obstacles, continuously improve our business and think outside the box. To work with us, you need to have the aptitude to solve complex problems and show results in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
Although we work hard, we also believe that all work and no play makes jack – so we throw in the occasional rock-climbing brainstorming session and company barbecue. Not to mention top-secret party days where everyone is told to keep their schedule open – and nothing more.
Who You Are
You bring a lot to the table.
You are excellent at what you do. Not just well-educated – but knowledgeable. You know the ins and outs of your field, and you can make a real contribution. You like to dive right in – and you learn fast.
Most of all, your colleagues can rely on you. If you say you’ll do something, it gets done –and you pitch in wherever you’re needed.
What You Want
You don’t want just any job. You want to feel that your work means something.
And you want to work with the very best. Bright, talented people. A culture where your ideas are encouraged and respected.
You want to produce a top-quality product – and you want to have fun doing it. An awesome group of people, who love hanging out together – and often get their best ideas that way – would be perfect.
Current Job Openings
Welcome to OpenTempo – a growing Vermont-based Healthcare IT company and a fabulous place to work. Our team is comprised of smart, hardworking, engaging people who are super focused on client success. If you are motivated, tech-savvy, personable, and looking to get a foot in the door at a great company with lots of growth potential, we want to hear from you.
OpenTempo is a cloud based service that brings together all aspects of workforce optimization and healthcare staff scheduling – shift and call, time and attendance, payroll and resident management. By integrating these features, our solution achieves an unmatched degree of efficiency, integrity and ease of use.
We are looking for a highly-motivated Implementation Specialist with the right cultural fit to manage and execute the configuration and deployment of OpenTempo software to a new clinical practice or department. Additionally, OpenTempo Implementation Specialists train client users, manage integration projects, and work closely with peers around the company including Management Consultants, Support Consultants, and development engineers.
The OpenTempo culture places high value on flexible thinking, true collaboration, self-motivation and the courage to innovate and move past obstacles. We strive to continuously improve our business by developing ideas and solutions based on original, creative approaches. Successful candidates will embody these qualities, have the skills and background to build and maintain positive and productive client relationships, and possess a minimum of 1-year project management and process redesign skills and experience. The Implementation Specialist job is a full-time, exempt position. Please email your resume and why you would be a great fit to email@example.com. Our compensation package is very competitive, complete with 401k, medical, dental, and disability insurance. Get ready to be challenged, grow and have fun.
Business Development Representative
Sales is key to managing our growth and strategic initiatives. As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will work as a team with the Director of Sales in an assigned geographical territory. BDRs will drive lead generation initiatives, help with proposal creation, assist with RFP/RFI responses and other related tasks that help find and close new business. This also includes helping run webinar presentations, organizing road shows in each territory, market segmentation efforts, lead generation campaigns, and more. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales.
The BDR will work closely with peers around the company, primarily:
- Director of Sales to support their work in lead generation and closing through systematic outreach, trade shows and online webinars
The core success criteria of this position are:
- Ability to understand all aspects of the customer experience with OpenTempo’s product suite so that the sale directly provides the solution to a customer’s need.
- Ability to translate business and customer needs into engaging customer presentations and proposals.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity to come up with solutions, and work with all levels of OpenTempo employees and customers to effectively close deals and ensure seamless implementation.
- Ability to work as an entrepreneur, as well as have the desire to assist in establishing solid business structure to ensure effective growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively coordinate efforts to support the OpenTempo sales team in exceeding their assigned goals and closing of new customer contracts.
- Prospecting for new client opportunities via telemarketing and email campaigns.
- Build and deliver strong lead generation programs.
- Utilize the OpenTempo CRM (Salesforce.com) to track all marketing activities and build our market intelligence from various external data sources.
- Create and maintain our competitive intelligence database.
- A bachelor’s degree
- Experience in sales and/or marketing, preferably in healthcare
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A singular passion for helping others, and satisfaction from doing so
Support Analysts work directly with OpenTempo clients to provide real-time support and training for new and existing administrators, diagnose problems within our cloud-based workforce optimization platform for healthcare, and provide creative solutions.
The Support Analyst will primarily handle client tickets and calls to the Client Services team, and will work closely with peers around the company, including:
- Management Consultants
- Client Services/Primary Consultants
- Implementation Specialists
The core success criteria of this position are:
- Solid domain knowledge of all features common to OpenTempo systems
- Suggests and acts on ideas to incrementally improve the product and/or internal processes; participates in discussions about new ideas and offers and executes creative solutions
- Builds constructive relationships that can be leveraged when needed
- Works with peers to solve problems with minimal noise
- Encourages collaboration
- Self-motivated and gets work done without reminders
- Is well prepared for and arrives at work on time
- Offers to help out in situations where help is needed but not required; volunteers for additional assignments
- Able to communicate with individuals at all levels internally and at customer sites
- Seldom gives up before finishing in the face of resistance or setbacks, and seeks collaboration and/or assistance when indicated
- Strikes a balance between immediate task-oriented work and long-range improvements
- Commitments are made with reasonable dates and are frequently achieved; those that aren’t are pushed back proactively
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a high degree of domain specific knowledge within OpenTempo
- Staff the Client Services Support line for 8 hours between 8:30 am and 8:00 pm ET
- Suggest ideas for improvement to the product and/or internal processes via the OpenTempo Help Center forums
- Promote the use and content of the OpenTempo Help Center to colleagues and clients, and contribute to content when possible
- Follow and adhere to all support policies, including ticket-handling practices
- Provide feedback on current practices to appropriate parties
- Manage OpenTempo client expectations